Saturday, September 14, 2013

Quick Update from Nick


Hi All,

I apologize for the lack of recent blog posts and the sporadic nature in which they've been posted as of late.  I admittedly just can't keep up and given the need to cover big miles before the nasty Washington weather sets in, it's come down to a choice of either blogging or focusing on the hike.  That said, I'm still taking lots of photos and making blog outlines as I go which I fully intend to catch up on once I return home.  I may post some very brief updates via my smartphone as I can from the trail just to let folks know where I am.  I'm currently in Sisters, Oregon and leaving shortly to get back on the trail.  Given the expectation of rainy weather in Washington, I've been swapping out much of my gear with big help from Mel.  Planning for the worst but hoping for the best!

Nick


No comments:

Post a Comment