We just got into town in Big Bear Lake a few hours ago. We ate, picked up our resupply box from the Post Office, showered, and are now taking a much needed nap. We will catch up our blog soon with our last several days of adventures. :-)
-Hard Target & Near Miss
Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy following our journey as we hike 2,650 miles from Mexico to Canada along the Pacific Crest Trail from late April through early October 2013. We are really excited to start our adventure and a little nervous of the unknown. Only 37% of through-hikers make it all the way to the finish line. Ready or not...here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Enjoy the comforts of a rest day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Elda! Love reading your fun replies :-)
DeleteEnjoy the rest day... Cannot wait to find out how you were granted your trail names :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny! If you look at Day 5 on my blog you still see the story lines behind our trail names.
DeleteHope Big Bear gave you some much needed R&R. Looking forward to the stories in between! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Amie! I have a whole new appreciation for blogging now. It's time consuming but fun to do.
DeleteLooking forward to the next update. Watch out for some forest fires going on. Not sure if you're close to any. But their seems to be a big one out in the Mountains east of Santa Barbara.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Those forest fires are scary. I definitely don't want to be anywhere close to one. I don't want to try to outrun one!
DeleteHow are your feet doing?
ReplyDeleteFeet are still giving me issues. I have 3 blisters on my toes of my right foot. Left foot it's in good shape. My arches in my feet are both sore from overuse...but I'm hanging in there.
DeleteHi Mel!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your journey :)
Miss you my friend!
xxx
Ana
Miss you too girlie!
Delete