We will be leaving home on Monday to head to Southern California to spend some time with Nick's family before starting our hike on Thursday April 25th. We have a tremendous amount of preparation still to do and we are both a little stressed but we'll focus on the important stuff and will have to be okay that not everything will get done perfectly ahead of time. It's so close now!! The excitement is pumping through my veins...yee haw!
I'm excited for you! Can't wait to read your posts!
ReplyDeleteYou were the first official post Cousin! Love you!
DeleteAwesome! As Cody Lund would say "Party On!"
ReplyDeleteWhoohoo!!
DeleteGo go go! You're ready! And don't forget to have fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I like fun :-) who is this by the way. I don't know anytime named "Unknown" lol
DeleteWow! It's really happening! Your blog is bookmarked and I'll be following along. Will I see you guys at the SVTC happy hour before you go? If not, be safe, stay strong, and enjoy the adventure!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Please do follow our blog. I'll try to keep it entertaining. I won't be able to make it to HH tonight because I'm still packing/prepping for our departure on Monday and we have A LOT of stuff to do still! I'm assuming this might be Anna Timbie? Your initials are AT. :-)
DeleteGood guess! This is Anna. I didn't realize my Google profile name was so mysterious. :) I have no doubt your story will be entertaining. Looking forward to it!
DeleteI'm clever like that :-)
Delete